Each staff member of Range Respite brings a unique set of skills, compassion, and dedication to the agency. They are past or present family caregivers in some capacity who truly understand the challenges, frustrations, and enjoyment caregivers experience in providing care for their loved one, whether it is a spouse, a child, a neighbor, or a friend.
- Linda Kolocek, RN, Executive Director/Program Manager/Caregiver Consultant
- Harry Grinage, Caregiver Consultant
- Erika Coombe, RN, Caregiver Consultant/Volunteer Respite Coordinator
- Ruth Hartz, RN, Training and Education Coordinator
- Debra Lee, Administrative Assistant