Summer Camp Scholarships
We are currently accepting applications for scholarships for area children with special needs to attend summer camp. Special needs may include asthma, diabetes, CP, autism, FASD, ODD, as well as other physical, psychological, or cognitive needs.
- Families must live in northern St. Louis County
- Child must live at home with parents or other guardian
- Child can be up to 18 while actually attending camp
- Family is responsible for making all camp arrangements, such as camp selection, enrollment, physical exams, and transportation.
- Applications will be accepted through Friday, May 19, 2017.
- Successful applicants will be notified by mail by Friday, May 26, 2017.
- Camp offices must bill Range Respite directly.
- Families are asked to complete a questionnaire/evaluation after the respite/camp experience. A picture of your child at the camp is requested, but not required.
A copy of the application can be found here: Summer Camp Scholarship Application
Contact Harry Grinage at our office, 218-749-5051 or firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
This program is made possible through generous grants from Lake Country Power Operation Round Up, Essentia Community Contributions, and donations from individuals.